Methods of payment and delivery of the order
Method of payment
The provider allows the following methods of payment:
- by transfer to the account of the company Meraki Essence d.o.o. (according to the offer / proforma invoice). The user can also order a purchase by phone number.: +385 (0)98 420 067. Upon order, a UPN order is sent to his email address, which the buyer can pay at the post office or bank. After the payment of the order, the product and the invoice are sent to the buyer. By paying by proforma invoice, the buyer agrees to the general terms and conditions.
- with the Credit Card Visa, Eurocard / Master Card, Maestro, Diners, Discover
- via PayPal
Security of Online Payments
While conducting payments on our web shop you are using CorvusPay – an advanced system for secure acceptance of credit cards on the Internet.
CorvusPay system ensures complete privacy of your credit card data and personal data from the moment you type them into the CorvusPay payment form. Data required for billing is forwarded encrypted from your web browser to the bank that issued your payment card. Our store never comes into contact with your sensitive payment card data. Similarly, CorvusPay operators cannot access your complete cardholder data. An isolated system core independently transmits and manages sensitive data while at the same time keeping it completely safe.
The form for entering payment data is secured by an SSL transmission cipher of the greatest reliability. All stored data is additionally protected by hi-grade encryption, using hardware devices certified by FIPS 140 2 Level 3 standard. CorvusPay fulfills all of the requirements for safe online payment prescribed by the leading credit card brands, operating in compliance to the PCI DSS Level 1 standard - the highest security standard of the payment card industry. Payments made by cards enroled with the 3-D Secure program are further authenticated by the issuing bank, confirming your identity through the use of a token or a password.
All information collected by Corvus Pay is considered a secret and treated accordingly. The information is used exclusively for the purposes for which they were intended. Your sensitive data is fully
secure and it’s privacy is guaranteed by the state of the art safeguard mechanisms. We collect only the data necessary for performing the work in accordance with the demanding prescribed procedures for online payment.
Security controls and operating procedures applied within the CorvusPay infrastructure not only ensure current reliability of CorvusPay but permanently maintain and enhance the security levels of protecting your credit card information by maintaining strict access controls, regular security and in-depth system checks for preventing network vulnerabilities.
Delivery of the order takes from 3 to 5 working days after receipt of the bank transfer of payment - there is no delivery during weekends and holid.
- The seller will deliver the goods or services within the agreed time.
- The contractual partner for the delivery of shipments is GLS.
- Our partner delivers packages in the morning to the address entered when placing the order.
- As the delivery service delivers the items in the morning, you can also choose to deliver to any other name or address.
- If you are not at the intended place (company, office, etc.) at the time of the delivery, the courier will leave a message with instructions for later collection.
- If the buyer does not receive the goods within a few days of dispatch, he shall immediately notify the supplier.
- In this case, the seller identifies the causes and informs the buyer.
How much is the shipping cost?
How much is the shipping cost?
The cost of postage depends on the amount of products ordered.
GREAT BRITAIN and IRELAND:
- For orders up to 50€, postage is 10.90€.
- For orders from 51€ up to 100€, postage is 9.90€.
- For orders from 101€ up to 200€, postage is 8.90€.
- For orders over 200€, postage is 7.90€.
For all other countries the delivery cost will be calculated during the order process.